Market Plus LLC is committed to meeting all of our obligations to our clients and visitors worldwide to protect their data and to collect, use, and disclose it for authorized purposes only. Market Plus LLC is equally committed to abiding by all applicable domestic, national, and international privacy laws. Like most businesses providing services to clients, Market Plus LLC may acquire personally identifiable information (also known as personal data) of its clients and their employees, and of its other visitors. In general, data collected, used, or disclosed by Market Plus LLC is processed by Market Plus LLC on behalf of and as directed by our clients. When Market Plus LLC does process personally identifiable information on its own behalf, Market Plus LLC conforms to recognized privacy principles and practices, including notice, choice, consent and control, fairness and integrity, as provided by applicable industry and international legal standards.
Information We Collect
Every computer connected to the Internet has a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s “Internet protocol” (IP) address. When a visitor requests a page from one of our websites, our web servers automatically recognize that visitor’s domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our website.
From time to time, we examine our traffic in aggregate to help us improve our websites, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the websites. Under no circumstances do we sell, rent, or give your e-mail address to a third party for the purpose of that party sending you “spam mail” or otherwise using your email address in any way not directly associated with Market Plus LLC providing its Services to you.
Our websites collect and store client and website user information. This information may include names, company names, addresses, telephone numbers, facsimile numbers and email addresses. In addition, Market Plus LLC may ask employees of clients for website addresses, service interests, credit-related information with respect to service retention, and other information.
We routinely collect personal data – which may relate to employees, customers, or other third parties – from our clients in the course of providing our Services to them. This personal data will be requested by Market Plus LLC only where it is reasonably required in order to provide our Services, in accordance with our terms of engagement.
If you represent one of Market Plus LLC’s clients or prospective clients, we may collect and keep your business contact information in a variety of ways, including through face-to-face meetings, public directories or networking sites, and other professional encounters.
Different types of cookies are used for different purposes on our websites. These are known as strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, and functionality cookies. Some cookies may be provided by an external third party to provide additional functionality to our website; these are described below.
- Strictly necessary cookies
- These are cookies that are essential to fulfill an action requested by you, such as identifying you as being logged in. If you prevent these cookies by adjusting your browser settings we cannot guarantee how our websites will perform during your visit.
- Performance cookies
- These are cookies used to improve our website, for example for analytics that let us see how our websites is being used and where to make improvements. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our websites. The information is collected in an anonymous form and includes the number of visitors, where visitors have come from to the websites and the pages they visited.
- Functionality cookies
- These cookies enhance the performance and functionality of our website, often as a result of something you are doing as a user. For instance, we may personalize our content for you or remember your preferences.
Use of personal information
When processing personal information, Market Plus LLC adheres to applicable domestic, national, and international data privacy laws. The personal information we collect is used for the purposes below.
Where relevant under applicable law, all processing (i.e., use and storage) of your personal information will be justified by a “condition” for processing. In the majority of cases, processing will be justified on the basis that:
- you have consented to the processing;
- the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you or take steps to enter into a contract;
- the processing is necessary for us to comply with a relevant legal obligation; or
- the processing is in our legitimate commercial interests, subject to your interests and fundamental rights.
We use the personal information we collect to:
- deliver our Services to our clients;
- help us maintain the quality of our websites and the Services we offer generally;
- operate and customize our websites to users’ needs;
- enable you to subscribe to and receive Market Plus LLC’s news services and other additional Market Plus LLC Services, and enable Market Plus LLC to deliver to you those Services that you have requested;
- correspond with users to resolve their queries or complaints;
- market our Services to our clients;
- manage client relationships; and
- comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- help our clients and visitors personalize their online experience; and
- identify users and track trends among clients and other users who visit our websites.
Our websites may request your email or mailing address for the purpose of providing you with further information, administering online registrations to courses and similar events run by Market Plus LLC, or in association with other organizations such as universities.
Market Plus LLC also makes every effort to keep personal information up-to-date and we welcome our clients and visitors to access and update this personal information. Except for disclosure amongst the members of Market Plus LLC and its subsidiaries, Market Plus LLC does not sell lists, accept advertising, or generate any third-party revenue from the data that is generated on this website.
Disclosure of personal information
Market Plus LLC does not disclose personal information to third parties except where we may make this information available (i) to outside contractors working on client-specific projects bound by written obligations of confidentiality and non-disclosure; or (ii) to outside mailing houses bound by written obligations of confidentiality and non-disclosure, working under Market Plus LLC’s direction to provide Market Plus LLC mailings to our clients.
In addition, Market Plus LLC recognizes standard domestic and international legal and public policy exceptions to non-disclosure. Important exceptions to the general rule of non-disclosure without permission have been codified internationally in such privacy laws as the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the UK Data Protection Act 2018, Title V of the US Financial Services Modernization Act in 1999, Canada’s Personal Information Protection Act (C-6), and Australia’s Privacy Act 1988. As such, Market Plus LLC may therefore collect, use, and disclose personal information necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, or in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. As provided by applicable US federal law (or applicable local laws), Market Plus LLC may also disclose personal information without the consent of an individual to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, for institutional risk control, for the enforcement of contractual obligations, to resolve client disputes or injuries, and for various other purposes provided by law.
The CCPA provides all Californian residents rights regarding their personal identifiable information (PII) held by business. These residents have specific rights that enable them to request certain information that Market Plus LLC holds.
Market Plus LLC commits to disclose :
a) All categories of PII that we collect about them
b) The source(s) of that PII collected
c) The specific commercial purpose for asking for and storing this information and the time it is expected to be stored
d) And third party business that information is disclosed to and for such purpose and length of time it will be held.
Market Plus LLC does not sell any respondent PII.
Market Plus LLC upon a data request will :
a) agree to disclose the information held about that person within 30 days
b) The information is restricted to personal identifiable information (and excludes and online survey data or recorded audio of market research interviews and associated audio/visual data)
Any request(s) for information should be made to: email@example.com
Please view the SUPPLEMENTARY PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY by clicking the link.
Where lawful to do so, we may communicate with you to tell you about our products and Services. If you do not wish us to use personal information about you in order to inform you about Services and courses provided by Market Plus LLC, news on industry developments, or other corporate and industry-related announcements, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Information” section at the bottom of this page. You can also use the <Unsubscribe> link provided in our emails.
Security of your personal information
Market Plus LLC uses data storage and security techniques to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, unauthorized modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss. Market Plus LLC secures personally identifiable information on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment. Personal information gathered through our websites is transmitted only within the Market Plus LLC domain and is protected through the use of encryption and/or other means. However, it is important to remember that no website can be 100% secure and we cannot be responsible for unauthorized or unintended access that is beyond our control.
Retention of your information
We apply a general rule of keeping personal information only for as long as required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. However, in some circumstances we may retain personal information for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, tax and accounting requirements. In specific circumstances we may also retain your personal information for longer periods of time so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges.
Please note that the websites may contain links to third party sites and if you link to a third party site from Market Plus LLC, any information you provide to that site and any use of that information by the third party are not under the control of Market Plus LLC and are not subject to this Privacy Notice. You should consult the privacy policies of each site you visit. This Privacy Notice applies solely to personal information collected by our websites.
Subject to applicable law, you may have some or all of the following rights in respect of your personal information:
- the right to access your own personal data subject to certain limitations, such as where the legitimate rights of other persons would be infringed or where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate;
- to obtain a copy of your personal information together with information about how and on what basis that personal information is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate personal information (including the right to have incomplete personal information completed);
- to erase your personal information (in limited circumstances, where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed);
- to restrict processing of your personal information where:
- the accuracy of the personal information is contested
- we no longer require the personal information but it is still required for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim;
- to challenge processing which we have justified on the basis of a legitimate interest (as opposed to your consent, or to perform a contract with you);
- to prevent us from sending you direct marketing;
- to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (where that processing is based on your consent);
- to object to decisions that are based solely on automated processing or profiling; and
- to obtain, or see a copy of the appropriate safeguards under which your personal information is transferred to a third country or international organization.
In relation to all of these rights, please contact us using the details given below. Please note that we may request proof of identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavor to respond to your requests within all applicable timeframes.
Changes to this statement
Market Plus LLC will occasionally update this Privacy Notice to reflect company and user feedback. Market Plus LLC encourages you to periodically review this Privacy Notice to be informed of how Market Plus LLC is protecting your information.
Contact and Enforcement
Market Plus LLC welcomes your comments regarding this Privacy Notice. If you have any questions relating to this Privacy Notice, believe that Market Plus LLC has not adhered to this Privacy Notice, wish to exercise any of your rights, or if you have any suggestions or problems, please contact us at:
Market Plus LLC
Privacy and Compliance
1783 Newtown Road
Cotuit MA 02635
We will use all reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy any problems reported to us. Market Plus LLC has a practice of responding to individuals within forty-five (45) days of an inquiry or complaint.
Effective January 1st 2021 by Market Plus LLC